Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Time Bloger

Hi Brianna,
I love you tonz!

Today is my first blog, and really I have no idea how to do this... not sure if anyone will read this! So do you start off by saying, "Hi i'm Anelizabeth, I like long walks on the beach (so i better move) holding hands, and soft kisses." Some how I feel that is the wrong context for my page!!!
I do enjoy my family and friends close by!
I am sure i'll be a bad blogger but I promise I will try.. although I do have alot of down time at my work so maybe this won't be as hard as I'm thinking! I really do love my Bri and I am very sad she lives so far away! Soon we will change that problem! Well I better get back to work... Let me know if i'm blogging wrong! If you can even do that...lol
Love Anelizabeth

1 comment:

Bree and Addi said...

I LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!! Please move here... that would be so awesome! Think about it really!!! where'd you get your cute background???