Well I loved your Quirks Bri... I'm not sure mine are as cute! lol
1. I have to have the toilet paper roll dispensing a certain direction... I don't like it when it tears in the front I like it to be in the back... hard to explain.
2. I floss like three to four times a day... a day!
3. I brush my teeth just as much.... :)
4. I prefer to shower at night, the hot steaming water always puts me to sleep. If I do shower in the mornings it's always at colder temperatures... Silly me.
5.I have to wear my bra always! Even when I sleep I have to protect the girls.
6. I have to be covered when I sleep! Even if it's 100 degrees I need a sheet or a blanket or something that covers me! I can't sleep without it!
Okay, I'll stop there I don't want to be an over achiever! Thanks Bri... I love your blog more then mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are funny... I definitely think it's quirky you sleep in a bra... I HATE my bra... but I'm finding out that gravity is not my friend and I need it! HA HA! Hope you're having fun in colorado AGAIN call me when you get back!
Alright Lady... I updated my blog a TON! Check them out... YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE! I need pictures of that sweet new baby! And all the fun you've been having without me!
Post a Comment